Map of our travels

Friday, November 10, 2017

Top RVing Gadgets

I came across these videos and there were some great ideas I wanted to remember.  The first idea is from We're the Russos.  One idea I really liked was a GPS designed for RVers to help plan an obstacle/sharp corner/low overpass route. 

This video is from Freedom Theory.  They had a portable generator suggestion I wanted to remember and following their video a long list of links and resources.  To see more of their videos, check out their You Tube channel.

I've really come to appreciate how much there is to learn, but really how much can be learned from others who are sharing their wisdom, experiences, lessons learned and advice.  I'm so grateful for the nomads who are out there taking the time to write books and blogs, create videos and vlogs, and all the other social media avenues to help a fellow travelers.  Many, many thanks ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment